About this event
Please join Tarheel Sports Car Club at one of our favorite sites, the Wilson County Fairgrounds, for our first RallyCross weekend of 2024. Come out and get an early season points lead! Each day (Saturday and Sunday) is considered a separate event for season points.
The Wilson County Fairgrounds offers an excellent gravel and dirt surface that is easy on cars. THSCC Rallycross has a long history of spectacular events at Wilson and we are hoping to add to that storied history for our club's 60th anniversary.
There is one of North Carolina's top BBQ restaurant just down the street! Eating on-site is always an option.
Wilson County Fairgrounds is easy to find via Google maps - it's right along US 301 - proceed to the gate at the large grassy lot.
2331 US-301, Wilson, NC 27893
See more about the Wilson site on our THSCC website!
BRING A SNELL CERTIFIED HELMET - We will have loaners available if necessary, but for numerous reasons for your own benefit and ours, it's better to have your own!
Spectators are always welcome at our events. It costs nothing to watch. Photographers are welcome but must be accompanied if on course for their safety. Speed in pit areas are walking speed.
- Single Day: $50
- Two Days: $90
- You must pay for a THSCC membership ($20 including fees) before you are able to register for a THSCC event: msreg.com/jointhscc
- We do not take cash at the site, you must register online
- Payment is deferred and accounts will not be charged until after the event is over
- Read the RallyCross Rules
|8:00 - 9:00 AM
|First Car Off
Your car should be technically inspected BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas pedals.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2010 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.
Trucks and SUV's are not permitted at THSCC events! This is due to their higher center of gravity, rollover risk, and heavier weight rutting up the course for their fellow competitors. If you have a vehicle that you have modified in such a way as you feel it should be exempt from this rule, please email the registrar for permission to run. Exceptions may be made on a car-by-car and site-by-site basis.