About this event
The THSCC July Rallycross for 2019 is at the Wilson County Fairgrounds located in Wilson, NC. Gates open at 8:00 AM for setup, course walking, tech inspection and visiting. The drivers meeting is at 9:30 AM with the first car off as soon as everyone is in place.
This site is large, flat and smooth with a good mix of gravel, sand and grass. The nearest restaurant is across the street so picnicking is optional. If you have questions or are interested in helping setup the course, please contact us.
Google maps shows the Fairgrounds accurately. The entrance to the rallycross site is the gate at the far left as you face the site.
- Day 1: $40
- Day 2: $40
- Both Days: $70 - Save $10
Note: You may register at the event for an additional $5 fee.
We encourage you to prepay online through the secure MotorsportReg website. Payment is deferred and accounts will not be charged until registration closes, so if you register and find out that you can't make it please cancel your registration prior to registration closing and you will not get charged. If you prefer to register at the event, you will be charged the increased day-of registration fee.
If you would like to redeem an event voucher (i.e. Season Passes or Event Passes) please register normally online and then email the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration will be modified accordingly.
Event Schedule - Both Days
|Gates Open||8:00 AM|
|Tech Inspection||8:00 - 9:30 AM|
|Registration Check-In||9:00 - 9:30 AM|
|Drivers' Meeting||9:30 AM|
|First Car Off||ASAP|
Your car should be teched BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas.
- Hubcaps and center caps on wheels should be removed. If your hubcaps mount to the wheel and are held in place by the lug nuts, then they can stay on, otherwise they should be removed.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2005 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets any longer.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- You WILL experience greater than normal tire wear. Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.
In addition, TO ANYONE ATTENDING THEIR FIRST AUTOCROSS:
- In regards to displaying your class and numbers, please keep in mind that you should use tape or printed letters and numbers that contrast to your car's color, i.e. no blue tape on blue cars.