THSCC Points Rallycross #9 & 10Wilson County Fairgrounds
About this event
**NOTE: Event details subject to change. Keep an eye on MSR for any changes made in the weeks leading up to the event.**
North Carolina Covid-19 rules and recommendations will/must be followed. Masks required when closer than 6' and at group meetings.
The THSCC October Rallycross for 2022 is at the Wilson County Fairgrounds located in Wilson, NC. Gates open at 8:00 AM for setup, course walking, tech inspection and visiting. The drivers meeting is at 9:30 AM with the first car off as soon as everyone is in place.
This site is large, flat and smooth with a good mix of gravel, sand and grass. The nearest restaurant is across the street so picnicking is optional. If you have questions or are interested in helping setup the course, please contact us.
Google maps shows the Fairgrounds accurately. The entrance to the rallycross site is the gate at the far left as you face the site.
- Day 1: $50
- Day 2: $50
- Both Days: $90 - Save $10
Note: You may register at the event for an additional $5 fee.
We encourage you to prepay online through the secure MotorsportReg website. Payment is deferred and accounts will not be charged until registration closes, so if you register and find out that you can't make it please cancel your registration prior to registration closing and you will not get charged. If you prefer to register at the event, you will be charged the increaset changed day-of registration fee plus it MUST be exact change.
If you would like to redeem an event voucher (i.e. Season Passes or Event Passes) please register normally online and then email the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration will be modified accordingly.
Event Schedule - Both Days
|Gates Open||8:00 AM|
|Tech Inspection||8:00 - 9:30 AM|
|Registration Check-In||9:00 - 9:30 AM|
|Drivers' Meeting||9:30 AM|
|First Car Off||ASAP|
Your car should be technically inspected BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas pedals.
- Hubcaps and center caps on wheels should be removed. If your hubcaps mount to the wheel and are held in place by the lug nuts, then they can stay on, otherwise they should be removed.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2010 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets. NO LOANER HELMETS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.