About this event
Information: This is a one day event.
The rally cnsists of 75 miles, thru eastern Wake county and northern Nash county. Mostly paved roads with a short un-paved section for variety.
Note that due to COVID requirements we encourage all participants to bring masks for use during group meetings and when social distancing is not possible. Masks will be required during meetings and if social distancing cannot be guaranteed. All participants should bring a suitable mask and hand sanitizer (we will have some emergency supplies, but this should be in everyone's supply kit now.)
Directions can be found HERE - once you arrive at the shopping center proceed to the Taco Bell and Arby's and look for the checkpoint sign and registration folks.
We hope to see you there!
- Members: $30
- We dol not plan to be handling cash at the site, so please pre-register and pay through MSR
We encourage you to prepay online through the secure MotorsportReg website. Payment is deferred and accounts will not be charged until day of event, so if you register and find out that you can't make it please cancel your registration prior to registration closing so we may open your slot for someone else.
If you would like to redeem an event voucher (i.e. Season Passes or Event Passes) please register normally online and then email the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration will be modified accordingly.
11:00- 12:00 AM
|Drivers' Meeting||12:00 AM|
|First Car Off||
Your car should be technically inspected BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Check tire pressure.
- Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.