Steel Cities End of Summer Showcase FestivalPitt International Race Complex
About this event
Steel Cities Region invite you to join us for the:
Steel Cities Region End of Summer Showcase Festival
August 25, 26 & 27, 2023
Pittsburgh International Race Complex
Held in conjunction with
SCCA Time Trials National Tour, Track Night in America, and Steel Cities Solo & Road Rally
- Drivers School and Friday Track Event
- Friday Track Event
- This event will be conducted under the 2022 GCR and Category Specifications, as amended for 2023 per "Fast Track" and Supplemental Regulations
- If you are a worker click here for worker registration
- Track Event: $TBD
- Alternate Driver School in conjunction with National Time Trial: additional $TBD
- Competition Driver School: $TBD
- Divisional Saturday & Sunday: $TBD
- Divisional Single Day (Saturday or Sunday): $TBD
- Divisional Second Entry (Same Car and Driver): $TBD
- SRF, SRF3, FE, FE2 Compliance Fee (per vehicle): $30
All participants are required to be members in good standing of the SCCA and have a valid SCCA Full Competition, SCCA Pro license, SCCA Novice Permit or any other CGR APPENDIX C approved license . Weekend SCCA memberships will be available at registration for a cost of $25.00
Registration Hours at the Track:
Registration is on the first floor of the timing tower.
- Friday TBD
- Friday- 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday- TBD am - 11:00am
- Sunday- TBD am - 10:00am
Tech Hours at the Track
- Friday TBD
- Friday- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday- TBDam - 2:00pm
- Sunday- TBDam - 10:00am
A limited number of enclosed garages are available for rent and limited paddock spots with electrical connections on a first come/first serve basis. Please contact the track directly for garage rental fees and reservations. They can be reached at 724-535-1000 or at www.pittrace.com.
Click here to review the Event Supplemental Regulations
Click here for Track Waiver
Groups for both race and street cars:
- Intermediate and advanced closed wheel
- Open wheel & sports racer – must be advanced drivers or have a minimum SCCA Novice Permit or other SCCA recognized racing license
Driver Eligibility – Drivers holding a current SCCA novice Permit, or other recognized organization novice or racing license. Please have all requirements completed for the driver’s school before coming to the track.
Car Eligibility – All cars in compliance with the SCCA GCR are welcome. The following are welcome if in compliance with SCCA safety requirements:
- any unclassed car
- vintage cars
- hill climb cars
- Closed cars MUST have full cage, current harness, extinguisher or fire system
Alternate Driver Shool
In conjunction with the National Time Trials an Alternate Driver’s School will be held.
This event will allow those without a race car to complete their school requirement for a full competition license.There will be only a limited number of students accepted to participate in this program which is limited to drivers with previous racing experience and those with significant time trials, hill climb or track event experience. Drivers wishing to participate must do the following:
- Obtain a novice permit with required physical prior to the event.
- Submit a driving resume to the Driver’s School Chief Steward for review and acceptance. Please submit a detailed driving resume at least 2 weeks prior to the event
- Enter the National Time Trials
- Attend the Friday Classroom session and Instructor Drive arounds
Checks payable to Steel Cities Region, SCCA
c/o Beth Anselm, 6334 Helen Street, South Park, PA 15129 or fax to 412-854-1288.
At registration, the card that you have on file will be charged unless you advise the registrar that you would prefer a different type of payment.
*No entry will be considered official until full payment of all fees is received.