Sprint Races - July 15&16Rad Torque Raceway
About this event
Sprint Races - WCMA.ca Championships,
Hosted by NASCC - July 15 & 16, 2023
- Anonymous driver sponsor thanking our volunteers
Primary driver entry in a single class is $635 .
- Early Bird discount of $40 if you sign up by 6 pm, two weeks in advance of the race date.
- Co-drivers in same car and class (team) can be registered for no cost.
- Primary Driver may enter a second class for $230
- A Secondary driver may enter to drive the Primary driver's car in a second class for $350
- Registrants will be charged a few days before event starts.
Race classes & run groups, based upon expected registration numbers
Open Wheel run group - we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Vintage run group -we need at least 5 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number.
Closed Wheel run group - this will be broken into one or more run groups of GT/IT, SM, and ITJ depending upon the number of other run group entries
WCMA Closed Wheel Class names are the same as used last year. Faster classes are GT U or 1-4 classes. Lower power to weight ration classes are IT1 and IT2. Check the wcma.ca website, Technical Regulations, for more details and for the car classifies website evaluation.
New class decals are available to be purchased.
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
Race Car & Race Driver Requirements:
Drivers must be familiar with all WCMA Technical and Sporting Regulations, and the 2023 closed wheel car classifications. See website http://www.wcma.ca/new/racing/racing-forms/
Drivers must be familiar with NASCC Supplemental Regulations, see website http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/forms-and-downloads/
Minors must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and send to the Club via email before the event.
- There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg.
- Driver log books and licenses must be turned in at the track during Driver Check In, at Race Control Trailer.
- Drivers must hold a valid WCMA Amateur race license, or have received permission from WCMA licensing to use an alternate approved license.
- Vehicles, vehicle log books, and drivers must go to Technical INspection, at west end of paddock. Tech Inspectoin forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Race cars must be properly prepared, following WCMA 2023 Technical Regulations
Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent
Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon