About this event
Speed SF leaders have been hosting High Performance Driving Events for over a decade all over California. Our staff is friendly and includes experienced track instructors, drivers and current race professionals. We limit the driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic resulting in more quality track time. Please come check us out, and invite a friend. Thank you for your support. Our events usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point), Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Racway. For details, please visit Speedsf.com
Thunderhill East - (103 db) Full Track
Dec 16th-17th (Sat & Sun)
- Saturday Cyclone. Sunday Bypass
- 103 db Sound Limit
- Limited Entries, reduced traffic.
- Five 20mins Session , 4 Run Groups
- All cars welcome with different level of experience groups.
- Optional Time Trail Series: Speed SF Challenge, compare your lap time with other drivers in your class. Details: http://speedsf.com/speed-sf-challenge/
- Single Driver $199/day, Both Day $350 (Limited Time)
- Lemon and Chump Cars are not allowed at our events.
- Minimum age of 18 , both driver and passenger
- Sound Limit: 103 db
- Helmets - Current requirement is SA2005 or later
- Sharing same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- Open wheels vehicle is not allowed
- Tow Hook or some tow points is highly recommended.
- All convertibles must be equipped with roll over protection. Factory equipped roll over protection is allowed. All Miatas must have approved roll bars to be on the race track. Please contact us to make sure your convertible is allowed. Both Driver and passenger heads with helmets must be below the top of front windshield and roll bar.