About this event
Join the Southern West Virginia Region for our seventh points event of the 2020 season!
All COVID-19 Guidelines issued by the SCCA and State of West Virginia will be strictly enforced. Masks are required of all attendees and social distancing of at least 6' must be followed.
There will be NO on-site registrations. Check-in will end promptly at 9:30 a.m. There will be no exceptions.
Location: WVU Parkersburg
300 Campus Dr, Parkersburg, WV 26104
- 7:00 - 8:30 Course set-up
- 8:15 - 9:00 Check-in & Tech Inspection Open
- 9:30 Check-in and Tech Closed
- 8:30 - 9:30 Course Open for walking
- 9:00 - 9:30 Novice Walk & Orientation
- 9:30 - 9:45 Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting, Corner Worker Orientation & Assignments
- 10:00 1st Car Off The Line!
SCCA Members $30
No On-site Registration
You MUST HAVE a Valid Driver's License and a current SCCA membership card (if you are registering as an SCCA member).
Helmets Must Be Snell “M” and “SA” 2005 or later. A limited number of loaner helmets are available.
All drivers must wear shoes that cover the entire foot.
All drivers MUST report to the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting. Any driver who misses the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting is subject to being barred from participating.
Classing and Safety Rules : www.scca.com/pages/solo-cars-and-rules