About this event
Join the Southern West Virginia Region as we host a weekend of autocross! You can select to run either Saturday, Sunday, or BOTH days! If you're running both days, and you're not a current SCCA member, then you only need to select the weekend membership once! This event will be run rain or shine, so be prepared for the weather! Bring plenty of sunscreen, an umbrella (if needed), and plenty of fluids to drink to stay hydrated!
All COVID-19 Guidelines issued by the SCCA and State of West Virginia will be STRICTLY enforced. Masks are required of ALL attendees and social distancing of at least 6' must be followed. NO LOANER HELMETS OR WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE!
There will be NO on site registrations accepted. Check-in will end promptly at 9:00 a.m., NO EXCEPTIONS!
Location: WVU Parkersburg
300 Campus Dr, Parkersburg, WV 26104
- 7:00 - 8:30 Course set up
- 8:00 Registration & Tech Inspection Open
- 8:30 - 9:30 Course open for walking
- 9:00 - 9:30 Novice Walk & Orientation
- 9:00 Registration Closes
- 9:30 Tech Inspection Closes
- 9:30 - 9:45 Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting, Corner Worker Orientation & Assignments
- 10:00 1st Car Off The Line!
All entrants $30
Weekend SCCA Membership $15
- If you are NOT a current SCCA member, you MUST select this option at checkout. Failure to do so or present a CURRENT SCCA membership card will result in loss of any paid fees, entries, and being barred from ANY and ALL future events held by the Southern West Virginia Region.
You MUST HAVE a Valid Driver's License and a current SCCA membership card (if you are registering as an SCCA member).
Helmets Must Be Snell “M” and “SA” 2005 or later.Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no loaner helmets will be available.
All drivers must wear shoes that cover the entire foot.
All drivers MUST report to the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting. Any driver who misses the Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting is subject to being barred from participating.
Classing and Safety Rules : www.scca.com/pages/solo-cars-and-rules