About this event
Let’s have an After St. Patrick’s Day party! Please mark your calendars for Tuesday night, March 21st, at 6:30pm at Kelsey’s Restaurant located in Ellicott City, Howard County. The restaurant features Irish classics and American food. Check out their menu here.
All participants must register here by March 16th.
Seating is limited to 24 people (you will be placed on the waitlist if the limit is met but may be contacted should anyone cancel and there is availability). There is no registration fee for this event.
WHEN and WHERE
- When: March 21, 2023, Tuesday
- Meeting time: 6:30pm
- Meeting point: Kelsey’s Restaurant, 8480 Baltimore National Pike (Rt 40 West), Ellicott City 410-418-9076
- End of social: 8:30pm
- Cost: Members are responsible for their own dinner. Registration is free and required for planning purposes.
- Registration will close at midnight on Thursday, March 16th.
- If you have already registered and need help to cancel your registration, refer to this link for detailed instructions.
Send social related questions to the Social Committee at email@example.com.