About this event
Please mark your calendars for Tuesday night, February 21st, at 6:30pm at Dive Bar and Grille located in the historic Savage Mill, Howard County. The owners’ philosophy is to serve good food from burgers and seafood to short rib tacos and tasty desserts. They also offer a wide selection of beers and other cocktails in a laid-back atmosphere. Check out their menu here.
All participants must register for the dinner by February 18th.
Seating is limited to 30 people (you will be placed on the waitlist if the limit is met but may be contacted should anyone cancel and there is availability). There is no registration fee for this event.
WHEN and WHERE
- When: February 21, 2023, Tuesday
- Meeting time: 6:30pm
- Meeting point: Dive Bar and Grille, 8600 Foundry St, Savage 240-736-1040 (This location was previously the Rams Head Tavern)
- End of social: 8:30pm
- Cost: Members are responsible for their own dinner. Registration is free and required for planning purposes.
- Registration will open at noon on January 31st and close at midnight on Saturday, February 18th.
- If you have already registered and need help to cancel your registration, refer to this link for detailed instructions.
Send social related questions to the Social Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.