About this event
Speed SF leaders have been hosting High-Performance Driving Events for over a decade all over California. Our staff is friendly and includes experienced track instructors, drivers, and current race professionals. We limit the driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic resulting in more quality track time. Please come check us out, and invite a friend. Thank you for your support. Our events are usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point), WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Raceway. For details, please visit Speedsf.com
Skid Pads Drifting
12/10 (Sat) - Regular Skid Pad
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 20mins - 30mins session
- All cars welcome
- All experience levels welcome
- Approved roll bar is required for all convertible without factory roll over protection!
- Broomstick test will be performed for all convertible.
- Minimum age of 18 , both driver and passenger
- Sound Limit: 103 db
- Sharing same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- Helmets - Current requirement is SA2015+ / M2015+ (Rental available)
- Closed toed shoes, pants (no shorts), shirt (no tank top)