Teen Safe Driver Training
November 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Four sessions focusing on steering, skid control/recovery, emergency braking, accident avoidance, and emergency lane changes at 40 mph
- A slalom course session touching on important aspects of road driving, including lateral load transfer
- A distracted driver course
- Emergency lane change exercises at speeds of up to 65 mph
- Time spent on this course can be applied to the 60-hour pre-license driving time requirement for minors
ATTENTION! Your web browser is either very old or portions of MotorsportReg.com are being blocked. As a result, some things on this and other sites may be out of place or look broken. Before you try and register for events, learn how to correct it.