About this event
The Speed-Fanatics Motorsports Club (SFMC) is offering a one day on track, focused race driver training school around the Speed-Fanatics Motorsports Circuit at Mission Raceway Park.
Our one day program is perfect for those who have previous track experience and would like to learn more about racing knowledge, techniques, and procedures.
Prior to the one day track event, there will be an online classroom session held via Zoom on March 30th at 10am PST.
The classroom session will in depth go through subjects such as seating positions, racing lines, vehicle dynamics, racing knowledge, theory, flags, procedures and conducts involved to become a race driver.
All instructors involved in teaching this course are CACC/ASN licensed race instructors and most of them are current race drivers as well.
The program rapidly picks up the pace as you learn and experience each aspect of racing with in car instructing on the race track.
This is the ideal program for helping motorsport enthusiasts in having their dreams come true.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will receive a Certification of Completion document which will is needed in applying for their novice race licenses with the CACC.
Program Cost - $699
Ready to sign up? Continue below:
Students are expected to attend the entire length of the Zoom classroom session with the camera on their electronic devices turned on at the entire length of the session.
Students will be sent an electronic copy of the course manual at least 3 weeks prior to the classroom session.
There will be several quizzes throughout the classroom session and students are expected to participate in all of them before progressing to the on track activities on Apr 7th, 2024
Attendence is important to complete this course. We expect all students to be on time and take part in registration, track walk, all cornering exercises, drivers meetings, and other track activities involved.
Cars accepted to take part in the on track activities:
Non convertible street cars (convertible street cars must have SCCA approved roll bars properly installed). Trucks and minivans are not allowed to take part in on-track activities
Sound limit at the Speed-Fanatics Motorsports Circuit is 95db. Please make sure your car is not excessively loud to violate this sound limit.
As you are heading to the race track or leaving from the race track, we expect all students and their supporting members to obey and follow local traffic speed limit and rules; SFMC reserves the right to dismiss those who do not follow this protocol.
Marijuana smoking is not permitted at all times during the event; SFMC remains the right to reject any drivers who may have consumed marijuana within 24 hours of the event.
Alcohol consumption is not permitted at all times during the event; SFMC remains the right to reject any drivers who may have consumed alcohol within 24 hours of the event.
- All students must have a valid street driver’s license. You will be required to sign a waiver and present your license at the track. Minors (under 19) require signatures of both parents or legal guardians and a parent or guardian must be present at the track. Provincial (N or higher) or State driver’s license that you have held for a minimum of 6 months (must be produced at registration).
- Snell Foundation approved helmet SA2015 or newer, SA or M classification, must be in very good condition and must be shown upon technical inspections
- Liability waivers must be signed. Note: Your ICBC insurance coverage is NOT valid while you are on the track.
- SFMC reserves the right to refuse entries and suspend participation at any time.
- All fluids must be taken from the track. Bring suitable containers if you will be for bleeding purposes. Please dispose your garbage and to recycle your containers at designated areas around the paddock space.