About this event
Carrmoto Track Days are aimed at helping motorcycle riders improve riding skills on the track or on the street. At our track days you will improve your ability to become familiar with the capabilities of your motorcycle and make you a more skilled and safer rider. Safety on the track is our overriding objective.
- Novice Group is for experienced street riders looking to improve their skills and become safer riders. Passing is limited to straights with 6 ft of spacing.
- Intermediate Group 1 is for riders with some track experience who are looking for a quicker pace and are familiar with the flags, pit in/out procedures. Passing is limited to straights in the morning and passing in turns in the afternoon sessions.
- Intermediate Group 2 is for experienced track riders. Passing is allowed on all sections of the track.
- Advance Group is for track day veterans and licensed racers. The pace will be accelerated with safe passing allowed in every section of the track.
Early Bird Special ends July 1st:
- $220 Single Day with free 1/2 Garage option.
- $375 Weekend with free 1/2 Garage option.
Rates After July 1st:
- $240 Single Day.
- $290 Single Day with 1/2 Garage option.
- $415 Weekend.
- $515 Weekend with 1/2 Garage option.
Garages Spots are limited and are on a first-come first-serve basis. The best way to get one is to sign up early.
Requirements for gear:
- A damage-free full-face helmet with an intact face shield. Modular helmets are not permitted. No quick-release systems.
- Riding gloves with full gauntlet.
- One- or two-piece leather suit with 2/3 zip. Ballistic suits with full armor acceptable in novice only.
- Calf length riding boots (no laces).
- Back and chest protectors highly recommended.
- Tires and brakes must be 75%.
- Brakes must be in good working order.
- All lever, shifters, and foot pegs should be tight, functional, and undamaged.
- Throttle must operate smoothly and return to original position.
- No leaks or loose bodywork.
- Exhaust system must be properly secured and functioning.
- Motorcycles must have a working kill switch on handlebar.
- All lights, turn signals, and mirrors must be taped where present.
- Forks and shocks must not be leaking.
- Passenger pegs and kick stands must be removed or zip-tied for Intermediate and Advanced groups.
- No ethylene glycol-based coolant for Intermediate and Advanced groups.
- Oil filter, oil fill cap, oil drain plug and oil dip stick must be secured with safety wire in Intermediate and Advanced groups.