About this event
Northwest & Oregon Regions SCCA
KAREN MCCOY MEMORIAL RACES - MAJORS with Regional, & Vintage
Saturday, April 9 - Sunday, April 10, 2022
The Ridge Motorsports Park, Shelton WA
Thank you for attending the 2022 Northwest and Oregon COHO Karen McCoy Memorial Races at the Ridge.
This event will have a Vintage grid and allow regional classes mixed into the Majors groups. Contact us to discuss where your car would best fit for classification. Looking for those SMT, ITS, ITA, ITE, SP911 and more! Please note. ALL Drivers, except VINTAGE must have a valid SCCA Full Competion License.
-Any current SOVREN or ICSCC (Conference) Full Comp Licensed holders who have not had an SCCA license the past 3 years are eligible to receive a free SCCA Full Competition License AND SCCA membership valid through 12/31/2022. Contact the Registrar for more information.
Early entries receive BIG discount!
Register now to reserve your spot! Payment can be deferred until you arrive at Registration.
Next to the credit card payment option, you'll see an "Other Options" choice.
Select "Skip Payment & Complete Registration."
Choose that option if you want to pay at the track.
Rent A Garage (25x36 bay) Move in at 7PM Friday evening Weekend Price is $150 if reserved by March 1st. Price then goes to $175 for the weekend. Reserve your garage when you register.
-Fuel and Racing Supplies on site - Armadillo Racing
SCCA Sanction #: 22-M-57152; 22-VINT-57817; 22-R-57818
SUPPLEMENTAL REGULATIONS: 22-Majors The Ridge NWR 3-1-2022.pdf
SCHEDULE: 2022 RIDGE Karen McCoy Memorial COHOsted Majors Schedule ver 5-1.pdf
Online Registration ends:
Tuesday , April 5, 2022 11:00 PM PST
BUT you can still enter at the track.
The following hotel offers a discount and liberal cancellation policy to SCCA racers:
5 Groups, 2 Days -
Regional Classes are invited to run in the Majors groups. Questions? Contact Registrar at 775.450.1393.
FEES -- Early entries receive BIG discount!
through 2-23-22 After 2-23-22
US Majors/ Vintage/ Regional $445 $495
2nd Entry $200 $250
Regional / Vintage $445 $495
Thank you for using our MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Northwest Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Northwest Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
This event is sanctioned by the SPORTS CAR CLUB of AMERICA, Inc., and is organized and operated by the NORTHWEST REGION and held under the 2022 SCCA General Competition Rules.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically. This will save you time when you enter an event where membership is required.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
- If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
- Transponder numbers are required for all race cars. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Registration at the event.
- Remember to go through on-site registration with your competition license at the track!