SCCA Hawaii Solo Race #3 (2-28-2021)Aloha Stadium – Lower Halawa Lot
About this event
The Oahu Solo Chiefs are very happy to announce the restart of our Solo Events at Aloha Stadium! It is extremely important for you to understand and comply with the revisions made to event protocols and process that will be implemented. Please read them as while they are similar, things will not always operate as they have recently, or for the last 5, 10, 20, or 40 years that you've been autocrossing!
HI Solo COVID Safety Guidelines (click link)
SCCA MEMBER Pre-Registration: $50
Non-Member Pre-Registration: $65 ($50 + $15 for weekend membership)
Fun Run Card: $5
Cash is NOT accepted at our events!!
There will be no reservations of numbers this year for class numbers. It will be on a first come, first served basis upon registration for the first race event.
THE RUN/WORK ORDER WILL BE RELEASED BY 2/26/21!!
Per SCCA National, our JDP is on temporary hold, however we hope to be up and running in the near future.
Check our website www.SCCAHawaii.org for more information.
Pre-Registration opens no later than 2/20/21 at 9am and closes by 2/24/21 at 6pm.
PRE-REG WILL CLOSE AT 6pm HAWAII TIME on 2/24/21.
PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES on 2/24/21 AT 6PM!!!
- ALL pre-registration MUST be paid by credit, debit card or eCheck.
- Registrants will be charged after event is complete
- All participants must read & comply with the HI Solo COVID Safety Guidelines
- No credit for no-shows who pre-registered (for all events).
- All drivers must be SCCA members. Weekend membership available for $15.
- Pre-registration via Motorsportreg.com – 100 driver limit.
- Pre-registration starts @ 9:00am Saturday prior to event weekend (unless otherwise stated)
- Pre-registration is NOT transferable.
- Pre-registered drivers for heats 1 & 2 must complete registration check-in by 8:15am on day of event
- Pre-registered drivers for heats 3 & 4 must complete registration check-in by 11:30am on the day of event.
- ALL drivers may be subject to provide proof of valid driver’s license & current/weekend SCCA membership at registration.
The information below is meant to elaborate on newly implemented event logistics and the HI Solo COVID Safety Guidelines:
Pre-Registration Only (No Walk Ups)
- $50 Pre-Reg SCCA Member
- $65 Pre-Reg Non-SCCA Member
Registration Limited to 100 Drivers
- All drivers welcome! No previous Solo experience required.
- Rookie Class is limited to 10 drivers per event
- All registrations are subject to approval by the Event Chair and/or Chief of Registration
- Registration fees will be charged AFTER the event
- R/W Order will be released the Friday prior to event
- Events will be standalone & timed results will be issued (No Championship Points)
- Bring your own PPE (Hand Sanitizer, Mask, Wipes, Gloves)
- Loaner Helmets will not be available
- Pre-Registration Only (No Walk Ups)
Restricted Event Entry
- Only pre-approved drivers and essential workers will be granted entry
- (1) Adult Pit Crew from your household/bubble is permitted per pre-approved driver and must arrive in the same vehicle
- Entry/exit will be limited– No in & out once you arrive
- Bring your food/drink, leaving to buy lunch/snack will not be permitted
Tech & Numbers
Driver performs checks from inside vehicle with Tech Inspector witnessing at 6’ distance
- Tech Inspectors will check items outside the vehicle
- Drivers will be sent the Solo Tech Sheet with your pre-registration confirmation to prepare for our new tech system
All drivers must bring their own Rulebook compliant numbers
- Painters tape will not be available or allowed as use for numbers/letters
- Driver performs checks from inside vehicle with Tech Inspector witnessing at 6’ distance
Co-Drivers & Fun Runs
- Fun Runs will be held (time permitting) - 1 passenger permitted from same household and subject to discretion of Event Chair
Co-Drivers are only allowed with members of your direct household and those consenting and registered as official co-drivers
- Co-Drivers not from the same household shall practice all social distancing guidelines and maintain enhanced sanitation of shared equipment
Disinfectant Wipes will be available for all assignments with shared equipment
- Workers must wipe down equipment between Heats
- Workers are strongly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizers to your assignment!
- Disinfectant Wipes will be available for all assignments with shared equipment
COVID Requirements (including but not limited to)
- Anyone with temperature > 100.4 will not be granted entry
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside of vehicle
Paddocks must have one stall between vehicles within the same bubble
- Bubbles are defined as within your same household or immediate family
- Tents are allowed in your Paddock space for your bubble member’s use
Disinfectant Wipes will be kept at the porta-potties for safety before/after each use
- Please help us by wiping seat, door handles, and other commonly touched areas after each use!
- A trash can will be provided for safe disposal of used wipes. DO NOT FLUSH THEM!
- Porta-potties will be sanitized with dilute bleach solution at the start of each heat
Perception in the Media
- If you plan to take photographs or video, be cognizant and respectful of both SCCA Hawaii and our drivers. Perception is real even when it is not reality, so be mindful of how actions (during and after an event) can reflect on the club.
- Be aware that some photos can be misconstrued and jeopardize future events.