About this event
WALK-UPS WILL BE ACCEPTED (120/day competitor maximum)
Additional information on lodging, food, schedule, etc. - http://scca-cpr.com/site/cone-killer-classic/
Every competitor MUST attend our online driver's meeting and read any COVID-19 specific information on our website:
Cone Killer Classic 16 Event Information
- Additional information on lodging, food, etc. - http://scca-cpr.com/site/cone-killer-classic/
- Free Event T-Shirt for all 2-day competitors registered by June 18th
- Contact Jennifer Moten - ConeKiller@scca-cpr.com
- Please read our Competition Rules and Site Regulations
- Friday Schedule (Optional)
- Setup - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Early Registration/Check-in/Tech Inspection - 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday/Sunday Event Schedule
- Registration - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Tech Inspection - 8:10 AM - 9:40 AM
- Walk course - 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
- Novice Meeting/Walk - 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- Mandatory Driver's Meeting - 9:45 AM
- First car off - 10:00 AM
- Cost is $45 for SCCA members and $60 for non-members (per day), $80 for SCCA Members and $110 for non-members (FULL WEEKEND w/$10 discount). Members MUST have their SCCA Membership card present for discount. ALL competitors MUST have their driver's license to participate.
- Solo Supplemental Rules - Official Regional Amendments to the SCCA Solo Rulebook
- FOOD on site for lunch both days. BRING CASH as the vendor is unable to process debit/credit cards.
- No Junior Karts are permitted at the Central PA Region at this time.
Items that a competitor will be charged for if they hit/damage them.
- Runway Lights
- $250 – this is what the club is charged by the airport, competitors that damage lights will be charged this amount and will have 60 days to pay/make payment arrangements.
- Timing Equipment
- Up to $750 – this is a maximum.
Minor presence/participation at events
- All competitors or passengers under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- All guests staying exclusively in the spectator area, under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- If unsure, please read Section 4.13 from the Solo Rulebook. The waiver should be signed in the presence of an SCCA member. If the parents or guardians are unable to attend the event to sign the waiver, please contact one of the officers to make arrangements to have the waiver signed before the event.
Additional Solo Information