About this event
Everyone is welcome!
If you're not an SCCA member, you can purchase a weekend membership with your registration.
Come join South Bend Region for a fun, challenging day of Solo at Tire Rack's tire testing facility. Fun course designs. Novice program for beginners.
Preregister here, and save!
SCCA Members: $35 in advance, $40 on site.
Non-SCCA Members: $50 in advance, $55 on site.
(Non-SCCA registration includes a weekend SCCA membership)
Lunch will not be provided on-site this year.
Registration questions: Caleb Mullauer
Site opens: 7:30 AM
Registration: 8:00-9:00 AM
No registrations taken after 9:00 AM!
Tech Inspection 8:00-9:15 AM
Novice Meeting: 9:30 AM
Driver’s Meeting: 10:00 AM
First Car Off: 10:30 AM
More info available here.
You'll need a safe car, seat belts, an approved helmet (Snell 2010 or newer). There will be loaner helmets available on site, but we can not guarantee that we will have enough to supply everyone without a helmet.
Earn points for the following South Bend Region Series Championships
- All SCCA car classes for the 2022 Solo II Regional Class Championships
- Novice Class Championship (scored on the 2022 PAX/RTP Index.)
- Tire Rack Championship available to all drivers including guests who run three or more events in the 2019 series.
Basic Event Guidelines and Safety
- A valid drivers license is required in order to participate, please bring drivers license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running: working seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, no oil or antifreeze leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, tie-rods, and wheel bearings.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Helmets are required (Section 4.3.1 of the Rules), we do have limited loaners available. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker. If you want to purchase a helmet you can look online at [Lane Automotive, Solo Performance, SafeRacer]
- All adults present in the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
- The complete 2022 SCCA Solo Rulebook is available on www.scca.com, other local rule changes will be posted in the supplemental regulations
Additional contact information:
Map to event site: Tire Rack