About this event
Join us as we visit Cannan Motor Club!
THIS IS A SINGLE RUN GROUP WITHIN A MASSTUNING HONDADAY EVENT
Limited to 20 cars in the group
- S2K TakeOver Group
Honda/Acura powered vehicles ONLY for this event. (no exceptions)
Intermediate Solo and Advanced drivers ONLY
All passing with a pointby
Running CW direction
Track Length: 1.3 miles
Raffles from our sponsors!
S2K TakeOver HotLap Challenge S2K TakeOver 2023_Rules.pdf
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2023 season
- ChristianS2K Services discounts for all vehicles
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: up to 10% off for all registered S2K TakeOver drivers for the 2023 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015 or newer
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver & Masstuning
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: 2023 S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet .pdf
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine
S2K TakeOver HotLap Challenge Rules and Classing