About this event
Join us as we visit Watkins Glen International!
MONDAY & TUESDAY 10/17-18/23
Early Bird pricing of $75 off before 6/5/23
$399 One Day
$575 2 Day
2+ hours on track for all run groups for the day!
Run Groups *(subject to change by total number of drivers)*
- S2K TakeOver- Advanced Run Group Run Group - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days and experience in open passing/TT settings.
- Intermediate Run Group Drivers with 5-20 days on track experience. Passing with point by's in designated area on track. ( email previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure)
Track Length: 3.4 miles
Elevation Change: 115 feet
TakeOver Challenge (optional)
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver or use your AIM device to upload to FIRE LAPS
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2023 season
- Christian S2K Services discount for all vehicles
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: up to 10% off for all registered S2K TakeOver driver for the 2023 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- Lunch is 1 hour long
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015 or newer
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver & WGI.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: 2023 S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet .pdf
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine
S2K TakeOver HotLap Challenge Rules and Classing