S2K TakeOver at Streets of Willow Springs w/HTACStreets of Willow Springs
About this event
Join us as we visit the Streets of Willow at Willow Springs International Raceway!
Friday March 4th 2022
3 hours on track for all run groups for the day!
Run Groups *(subject to change by total number of drivers)*
- S2K TakeOver/ HTAC - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days or similar experience
(Time Attack Style Run group for S2000's and HTAC Vehicles)
- Advanced OPENTO ALL CARS - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days or similar experience
- Intermediate OPEN TO ALL CARS – Intermediate drivers with 10+ track days or similar experience
Track Length: 1.6 Miles
30 Degree banked Turn 8 "the Bowl"
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional)
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2022 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered S2K TakeOver/HTAC drivers for the 2022 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track (to be determined day of event)
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015 or newer
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to Sept 17th by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, HTAC & Streets of Willow Springs
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B or Peter C.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE:
NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2022.pdf
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud unless instructors or approved by Brad B/HTAC
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine
HotLap TakeOver Challenge Classing