About this event
Join us as we visit historic Lime Rock Park!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $50 off before 3/25!
Saturday April 2nd 2022
1pm track is hot
6pm track is cold
Limited to 20 cars!
- S2K TakeOver - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days and experience in open passing/TT settings
4 sessions 15/20/20/20min
90DB LIMIT WILL BE ENFORCED AT THIS EVENT
Track Length: 1.5 miles
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional)
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2022 season
- ChristianS2K Services discounts for all vehicles
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: up to 10% off for all registered S2K TakeOver drivers for the 2022 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- 90DB LIMIT WILL BE ENFORCED FOR THIS EVENT (FIND THAT STOCK EXHAUST!)
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015 or newer
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, EMRA & LRP
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE:NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2022.docx
- Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
- ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
- No passengers aloud
- HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
- Event is Rain or Shine
HotLap TakeOver Challenge Classing