About this event
- THIS IS NOT AN EVENT REGISTRATION!!! SPONSORSHIPS ONLY!!!!!!
- Bringing Back TURNER FIELD Events!
For the past year, everywhere I go people are asking me if we can go back to Turner Field. My answer has always been no. After the success of the Thomson Airport event we reconsidered the possibility.
Chad Copeland, Chris Rhoad and Myself ( Mostly Chad) have successfully negotiated with Turner Field to be able to put on 3 events before the end of the year. We have the approval of Turner Field and the Fire Marshall. We have a lock on 3 dates the FIRST being in August so we have to work fast.
Applaud now, High 5 the closest person to you, Celebrate with adult beverages etc.
OK, Back to the serious stuff.
Why are we doing this? -
1) The obvious answer is that people want this. The place is legendary in the drifting community.
2) With the economy what it is, it has been increasingly more difficult for drivers to afford the cost of out of town events. Tires, entry fees + hotels, gas and meals really add up.
3) Bringing back these events will help out the local shops. More reasons to build a drift car, upgrade and even repair your vehicle.
4) This is the best way to bring the Drift Community back together and party like we used to.
We need to raise some money ( remember that green stuff we all used to have ) to pay for insurance, Lot Rental, Perimeter fencing, Jiffy Johns, etc. All of these costs are to be paid in advance.
We are looking for sponsors that might contribute to the cause. Shops, teams, individuals etc.
We have a Simple Business Plan:
This is a not for profit organization. Every dollar goes to the expenses of the operation. Anything left over will be invested in equipment for running the events, Radios, Canopies, Cones etc. After that we keep enough money on hand to fund the events
and work on lowering the drivers cost. Everyone pays to drive, including staff.
I already have pledges from a few people and shops. Help out if you can.
Sponsorship perks and levels:
1) Title Sponsor - $1500
Perks:A) Your Logo on all Printed and E Material and Tee Shirts for the event series
B) Booth and Display space at all of the events this year and next.
C) Your Banners ( provided by you ) displayed on track and at the track entrance.
D) 1 driver admission and 4 spectator passes per event for the 3 events this year ( if you don't drive this
package may at your discression be given away in a pre event rafflle ).
E) 1st offer for title sponsorship of the following years events.
2) Shop level sponsor - $500
Perks:A) Your name of company name will appear on the FIRST edition Staff Tee Shirts and event shirts that will be for sale.
B) Booth and Display space at all of the events this year.
C) 1 driver admission and 4 spectator passes to the FIRST event. This level will also get you FIRST shot at the
registration list ( limit 1additional driver). These events will sell out in less than 24 hours, ( The Thomson
Airport Drift event was sold out in 12 hours )
3) Individual Sponsor - $125
Perks: A ) Your name of company name will appear on the FIRST edition Staff Tee Shirts and event shirts that will be for sale.
B) This level will also get you FIRST shot at the registration list ( limit 1additional driver). These events will sell out in
less than 24 hours, ( The Thomson Airport Drift event was sold out in 12 hours )
4) Donations - anything from $Spare Change$ to your children's inheritance.
Perks: A) you get that warm and fuzzy feeling of doing something good for the drift community, and the sincere thanks
from all attending these events.