2022 AHRMA BRIDGESTONE NATIONAL HISTORIC ROADRACE SERIES
Daytona International Speedway; Daytona, FL
PLEASE NOTE: This is a No Refund – No Credit event. Once you pay for your entries, there will be no refunds and / or credits.
All riders are required to practice on Friday to participate in this weekend of racing.
No weekend memberships will be sold to participate in this event.
Download Daytona Practice and Race Schedule!
We are excited to kick off our 2022 season at the Daytona International Speedway (DIS) (click on this link for a map of the DIS) As more road race event details become available we will update this page.
If you have a question regarding AHRMA Racing at Daytona International Speedway (DIS), please do not reach out to Daytona. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This is a no refund, no credit event. Once you've paid your entries there will be no refunds and / or credits.
2. For safety, this event will require ALL riders to practice on Friday.
3. In order to provide a safe riding environment for everyone, AHRMA has chosen NOT to offer the Academy of Road Racing School at the this event.
4. Thursday Evening, 2021 Bridgestone Tires National Historic Cup Roadrace Series Awards Banquet
- We have a special evening planned at The Daytona hotel located across from the entrance to the Speedway at 1870 Victory Circle, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. The cost is $50 per ticket. We will gather in the bar area of the hotel starting at 6:30pm, and seating begins at 7:00pm. The banquet includes a cash bar. Members who choose not to register for the banquet can enter the banquet hall at 8:00pm for the awards portion of the evening.
AHRMA will provide a shuttle service to the banquet from the Speedway between 6pm and 7pm, returning to the Speedway between 9pm and 10:30pm (depending on how late the banquet runs). There will be at least three (3) pickup / drop off locations with signs. These include:
- the paddock entrance in front of the Fan Zone,
- the infield near the main showers, and
- the Williamson Road security gate near the Dirt Track area.
5. AHRMA Credentials: Once you have a wristband. you will have 24hr access to the Park. Located at 220 Daytona Blvd, Suite B-210 within the ONE DAYTONA Shopping Mall area. From International Speedway Boulevard, turn onto Pit Road and proceed to the west parking lot. Park and walk to credentialing. Daytona Boulevard will not accommodate larger vehicles.
6. Credentialing Hours: All participants must stop at credentialing prior to being allowed into the DIS facility.
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM Scheduled MOVE-IN times are as follows: 12:00 PM - AHRMA Officials Only, 1:00 PM - Sponsors, 2:00 PM - All AHRMA Members
Friday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 6:30 AM - 12:00 PM
7. Gate Hours at DIS: Participants with proper credentials can come and go with 24 hours a day once the event starts thru Gate 40 off of S. Williamson Blvd. No one will be allowed entry without proper credentials. Please be aware that the Paddock area will close each day at 6:00pm.
There are two separate types of Garages available: 1) Yellow Garage 2) Open Air Garage. Garages will be available for move-in at 1:00 pm, Thursday and must be cleaned out and vacated no later than 7:00 pm Sunday. Garages must be reserved online in MSR when you register to race.
YELLOW GARAGE - Rent is $450 for the duration of the event. There are a limited number of garages approximately 15’x37’ with electricity and one roll up door. Parking directly in front of the roll up door is reserved only for garage renter. Parking area is restricted to the width of your garage, so be nice to your neighbor. Don’t steal his space – if there are too many of your cars/trucks etc. to fit, then park a few vehicles at the designated park only area and walk or ride with your buddy.
OPEN AIR GARAGE - Rent is $300.00 for the duration of the event. There are a limited number of Open Air Garages approximately 15' x 29.5 ' with electricity and curtains for privacy.
9. Golf Carts: If you plan to have a golf cart at the Speedway: You must have proof of insurance. The golf cart must either be tagged, or You must have a use permit, (email@example.com). You can arrange for a cart at Daytona International Speedways exclusive vendor. National Golf Carts @ https://nationalcarts.com/locations/ in Deland, FL.
Tire Vendor: Yes, Stickboy will be onsite with Bridgestone tires.
Gas: Fuel is available at the track.
Prohibited Vehicles: No ATVs, carts, roller-blades, motorized skateboard or bicycles are allowed on DIS property.
Pets: To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience possible we ask pet owners to follow these policies. All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot, pets are not permitted in garages; do not walk pets along roadways. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of the waste properly. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
Track Address: 1801 West International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
DOWNLOAD TECH INSPECTION FORMS HERE