About this event
Round 6 | The Ridge Motorsports Park | August 20th & 21st
GATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- All entrants must sign The Ridge Motorsports Park Waiver at the gate.
- All entrants must sign WMRRA's E-Waiver online through SpeedWaiver prior to arriving. You will not be given tech paperwork until this is completed.
- You will be given a wristband and you are required to wear this for the entire weekend.
- Thursday evening access is for registered OPRT Track Day attendees only.
- There will be NO cash and NO in person registration. You are required to pre-register prior to arriving. If you have issues, please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-592-8762(Urgent cases as this is my personal cell).
- Hot Wall- One individual, per rider, is allowed at hot wall for timing and signaling purposes.
- Registration Issues: Please review your tech slips AS SOON AS you receive them to make sure you are in all of your correct classes. The sooner we can fix it, the better.
- Tech slips are available in my pit area after 4 PM on Friday. Our pits have a lot of green and bikes with the #5. Do not hesitate to come bug me in my pits if you need something.
CREDENTIALS: If you just completed the licensing event and just completed the Docusign med form, you will not be able to see the races until I process your credentials. There is a delay inbetween.
***PAY ATTENTION TO THESE REQUIREMENTS. IF THIS IS NOT COMPLETED BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD TO THE NEXT FEW PAGES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE RACES LISTED. PLEASE COMPLETE THESE REQUIREMENTS.***
Riders are required to have a current WMRRA 2022 License or a verified reciprocal license to participate.
Prior to registering for this event you must complete these steps:
1) Complete the license registration process if you do not currently hold a license. WMRRA 2022 Licensing. There is a reciprocal option that is free for any approved reciprocal licenses. This allows me to issue credentials and numbers. If you are purchasing the single event visitor license, please email me a copy of your med form prior to registration.
2) Email a copy of your reciprocal license to email@example.com.
3) Email a copy of your completed 2022 medical form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use the docusign option (it emails me a copy as well) WMRRA 2022 Med Form Docusign
Your information in MSR does not transfer over to me. You are required to complete our registration form on MSR regardless of registering with another organization.
You will not be able to register if you do not complete these steps first.