About this event
RED HILLS "DOUBLE TROUBLE" MINI TOUR
November's event will be run as a MiniTour, which means we will run the event in a National Tour format.
- One course will be run in the morning (3 runs)
- Quick Course change at lunch break (course will be open for walking)
- Second course will be run in the afternoon (3 runs)
- Best run from the morning will be added to the best run from the afternoon to determine the class winner
- GRID SPOTS WILL BE ASSIGNED FOR THIS EVENT (Assigned after check-in is closed)
- Running this format is great practice for the Allies vs Axis National Tour in December.
THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT.
EVENT REGISTRATION FEES
|Pre-Registered SCCA Members||$35|
|Pre-Registered non-SCCA Members||$50|
|Pre-Registered Student/Military (non-Member)||$47|
|07:30 AM||Gates Open/ Check in at Gate|
|08:00 AM||Tech Open. Course Open for Walking.|
|09:00 AM||Check-in Closes|
|09:00 AM||Tech Closes.|
|09:05 AM approx||Novice Walk Through|
|09:20 AM||Course closed for walking|
Heat 1 to Grid. Worker Check-In
Heat 1 first car off.
In order to run an autocross, you will need to have a valid drivers license with you at the event. All autocrossers under the age of 18 will be required to have BOTH parents or legal guardians sign a minor's competition waiver before they can run the event. Visit the SCCA Official Website for the appropriate waiver (must be printed in color).
If you are an SCCA member, please bring your current membership card with you to the event. All Students and Military are also asked to provide identification in order to receive the discount!
IF YOU HAVE A PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION THAT LIMITS YOUR ABILITY TO WORK, PLEASE E-MAIL US PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR LET US KNOW AT REGISTRATION WHEN YOU CHECK-IN!