About this event
Third Annual ProSRF3 Exhibition Race
October 23-25, 2020 | Circuit of the Americas
REGISTRATION & ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
Entry Fee: $1,200 per entry
Online Registration: Ends October 19, 2020; 11:59 PM CST
At-Track Registration: Only available if maximum entries have not been reached
Maximum Entry: 50 cars; those over the limit will be placed on a wait list
Payments: all payments will be made through MotorsportReg.com; cards will be charged one week prior to the event
Numbers: Car numbers will be reserved with each entry on a first come first served basis
Credentials: Drivers and crew members must be SCCA Members and may need to present current membership credentials at registration.
- All drivers must have an SCCA Full Competition or Pro license or hold an FIA license and be willing to secure an SCCA membership and license.
- Only SRF3 cars are eligible for this event. Teams must present current logbook with a valid annual inspection. Drivers will be required to present safety equipment per SCCA Road Racing GCR requirements.
AWARDS & CONTINGENCIES
Awards Ceremony: Located at ProSRF3 Trailer after each race
Prize Money: final payout amounts will be determined by number of entries; payouts will be given through top 10 for each race
- Fast Lap Award Each Race
- Hard Charger Award Each Race
- Masters Award: 60 & Over all combined both races
- Young Gun Award: Under 25 Over all combined both races
- I’m a Racing God Award: Best overall combined both races
OFFICIALS & CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Pro SRF3 Event Chair: Robey Clark; 214-415-1909; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pro SRF3 Chief Steward: Jerry Wannarka; email@example.com
- Pro SRF3 Chief Operating Steward: Jim Averett
- Pro SRF3 Black Flag Chief: Dave Foreman
- Pro SRF3 Grid Chief: Bonnie Wannarka
- Pro SRF3 Tech: Nikki LaRue; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pro SRF3 Registration & Hospitality: Rosa Lee Smart; email@example.com
COVID-19 EVENT INFORMATION
- In light of the current pandemic situation, please be aware that SCCA Pro Racing, SCCA Enterprises, Radical Cup North America, and Circuit of the Americas are not liable for any potential transmission of illnesses.
- The SCCA Pro Racing COVID Protocols for this event will be announced as we get closer.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the facility when you are not in your personal car, motorhome, or team awning. This includes the walking through the paddock, at the podium, on pit lane, inside the race control building, and inside facility restrooms. The series & track reserve the right to stop on-track activity if masks are not worn.
- The spectator and guest policy will be announced as we get closer.
- This is an evolving environment and as changes occur, the information will be communicated to the best of our ability via official channels above and the track PA.
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Airport - 7712 E. Riverside Drive; 512-389-1616; SCCA Rate: $99.00 Dbl. Queen & King w Sofa Sleeper; PROSRF3COTA
- Quality Inn & Suites-Airport - 2751 E. Hwy 71; 512-385-1000
- Holiday Inn Express-Airport - 7601 E. Ben White; 512-386-7600
Additional information available in the event supps: ProSRF3-Supps V6.pdf
All results and event details will be posted on the SCCA Pro Racing ProSRF3 webpage: https://www.sccaproracing.com/pages/prosrf3-series