About this event
Located at the gateway to the Sonoma Valley wine country and just 35 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma Raceway is Northern California's premier motorsports destination. The 1,600-acre facility is home to a challenging 12-turn, 2.52-mile road course that features 160 feet of elevation change. Sonoma Raceway hosts more than 340 days of on-track activity each year including nationally-televised NASCAR, NHRA and GT World Challenge America events.
The driving challenges of the road-course and wine country location have made Sonoma Raceway a popular destination with both professional and amateur racers. Sonoma Raceway now offers a select number of testing days each month subject to the following requirements.
NASA SESSIONS TEST SCHEDULE
Group A: Lap times below 1:50
Group B: Lap times above 1:50
Session #1: GROUP A, 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Session #2: GROUP B, 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Session #3: GROUP A, 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Session #4: GROUP B, 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Session #5: GROUP A, 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Session #6: GROUP B, 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Session #7: GROUP A, 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Session #8: GROUP B, 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Gates open for NASA event load-in at 8 am on Friday, March 3rd
DRIVER & VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- Vehicles are to conform to SCCA Pro Racing regulations.
- Valid Competition License from NASCAR, Grand-Am, SCCA, FIA, NASA, SVRA, VARA, INEX, HMSA, CFRA, PCA, BMWCCA, HSR, IMSA, CSRG and Star Mazda.
- Rookie, Novice, Provisional, Time Trial licenses, driving school certificates, resumes and logbooks are NOT substitutions for a Competition License and will not be accepted.
- Bring your license with you to sign-in, the morning of your pre-scheduled test day.
- In addition to a valid competition license, drivers age 16 and 17 years old must also have a completed minor waiver for testing, as well as a letter from the same parent stating their permission for their child to test, and that it covers from 1/1/23 - 12/31/23.
- Your competition license must be valid at the time of registration.