About this event
Join us for our third autocross points event of 2022.
Click on the "Download track map" link below to see the event site.
We run our events at an airport near Lawrenceville, Illinois. It is grippy but bumpy concrete. More grip than at Nationals.
We always get 6 runs and those that helped out in the course repair process in March and April can earn an extra run in each heat.
All Times Central time
Online sign-up is preferred. Entrants who register onsite will be charged a $10 fee in addition to the usual entry fee.
Arrive between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, no later!
- 9:00 course timing equipment setup, course cleaning, data entry
- 9:00-10:00 Entrants arrive
- 9:30-10:45 course open for walking
- 9:30-10:30 tech inspection
- 11:00 Drivers meeting
- 11:15 cars to grid, workers to assignments
- 11:30 First car off
- Guest results will be announced after the trailer is loaded.
- Please read our COVID-19 event policy at www.sirscca.org/covid-19.pdf
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US!!!
$32 for SCCA Members
$54 for non-members, includes an SCCA Weekend membership
IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT OUR REGION SCCA MEMBERS HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER, or be charged a $2 fee.
Guests can get their waiver in the SpeedWaiver.
If you don't have an annual waiver use the SpeedWaiver process.
SIR members will be charged a $2 fee for not having an annual waiver.
All drivers are required to work. You drive a heat then you work a heat, or vice-versa.
You must have a helmet that meets the SCCA requirements. If your helmet doesn't have one of the stickers below you'll need to get one that does.