Points Autocross #4 The Campbells' Gran Prix IIILawrenceville-Vincennes Airport
About this event
All Times Central time
No on-site registration, online sign-up only.
Arrive between 9:00 am and 10:00 am.
- 9:00 course timing equipment setup, course cleaning, data entry
- 9:00-10:00 Entrants arrive
- 9:30-10:45 course open for walking
- 9:30-10:30 tech inspection
- 11:00 Drivers meeting
- 11:15 cars to grid, workers to assignments
- 11:30 First car off
- Please read our COVID-19 event policy at http://www.sirscca.org/covid-19-solo-events
- IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US!!!
$32 for SCCA Members - $54 for non-members
Online registration required. We will not be doing registrations at the event.
IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT SCCA MEMBERS HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER.
IF YOU HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SPEEDWAIVER!
IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT SCCA MEMBERS HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER
If you have an annual waiver ask for our 2021 armband so you won't have to display your card.
If you don't have an annual waiver, you can use the speed waiver process below or you will be required to sign the insurance waiver to be on site.
If you are an SCCA member and you use the SpeedWaiver you will be charged an extra $2 to cover our cost of the process.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US!!!
At an entrant's first event of each season, the entrant will be asked to acknowledge financial responsibility for the first $250 in the event of a property damaging incident. Damage beyond this amount is to be covered by the insurance carriers involved. The intent is to allow minor damages to be handled without the involvement of insurance claims and thus keep our sports loss record as positive as possible.