About this event
Registration is OPEN
This is the PNWR’s 2nd MOST USEFULL TechEd
- Most auto rebuild shops are NOT prepared to correctly repair your cars sophisticated structure.
- Some auto insurers are unwilling to pay for correctly repairing your cars sophisticated structure.
- Electric cars have many unique collision repair challenges.
- Most Car owners are UNAWARE of these problems
- Car owners need to become AWARE quickly!
Today’s cars are NOT like your fathers’ cars. To meet government mandates auto manufacturers must make cars lighter and stronger. I am talking about a “STRONGER and LIGHTER body” that will protect passengers in an accident. Making a car lighter and stronger requires MAGIC. Porsche uses “Magic and Rocket Science” to build their cars. Auto Rebuilders need to use that same “Magic and Rocket Science” to rebuild your Porsche after an accident. If the STRUCTURAL integrity of your Porsche is damaged, getting your Porsche repaired to “Factory Spec.” can SAVE YOUR LIFE.
This TechEd will cover:
- What you need to know to get your car repaired to “Factory Spec”
Who should attend this TechEd?
- Everyone who owns a car
- Everyone who drives a car
- Bring a guest
Why should you attend this TechEd?
- Save YOUR LIFE
- Save YOUR car
- Save thousands of dollars
- Save TIME
- Eliminate GRIEF and FRUSTRATION
- Become an informed and discriminating consumer
- FREE TechEd
- Saturday March 25th
- 9:00 am Doors open
- Coffee – Water – Donuts are provided
- 9:30 am Program “begins”
- 12:30 pm Program “ends”
- Bring a “Folding Chair”
Queen City Auto Rebuild
14505 NE 91st Street
Redmond, Washington 98052
- Scroll… DOWN this page
- Click on… “Register now” Black Button
- Follow… “Prompts” in RED boxes
- Read the PNWR Spiel for more information
- Email… email@example.com
All attendees are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the Porsche Club ...but you really should consider it. It's about the people.