About this event
Plates, Trains & Automobiles
Verde Valley Train 2022
Saturday -- October 1, 2022
Join your friends for a drive, train ride and tasty afternoon & evening in beautiful Northern Arizona on the Verde Canyon Railroad and dinner at the Belfy restaurant in Old Cottonwood. All participants on the Train Ride receive as part of their ticket, a charcuterie tray with assorted meats, cheeses, fruit, brownie bites and a bottled water. If participants desire a full lunch, the Golden Spike Café at the train’s depot has an assorted lunch menu. See the menu at https://verdecanyonrr.com/copper-spike-cafe/
This event is limited to a total of 40 people, so don't wait to register! The price for the ride is $108/person.
There is no organized drive to or from the Verde Valley Train Station, just meet up at the station around noon, or earlier if you prefer to check out the Ales on Rails offering. This staion is located in Clarkdale at : 300 N. Broadway Clarkdale, 800-293-7245
The Belfry is located at: 791 N. Main St. Cottonwood 928-239-4595
Train ride notes:
- There is a full bar and restroom aboard the train car
- All participants have access to the indoor car AND an outdoor car
- The train boards at 12:45 pm and leaves at 1:00 pm. Do not be late. Be sure to arrive prior to 12:00 if you want to order lunch at the cafe.
- There are information boards and a museum to see prior to boarding
- On the Depot Patio, “Ales on Rails” is a beer tasting event. Special beer flights are available as a separate purchase on-site for ~$15. They must be consumed prior to boarding, so arrive early!.
- Your tickets will be handed out to you prior to boarding
- The train will return approximately 4:45 pm
- The cocktails and dinner after the train will begin at 5:15 pm
- Individual tabs at the Belfry
- The location is the upstairs outside patio of the Belfy
- Order off menu. See the menu at: https://www.belfrybrewery.com/food
Any questions, please contact E.C. Mueller 503-720-2238 firstname.lastname@example.org