About this event
PKRA 2024 Winter Series - Club Race #10 - Mar 17, 2024
Pre-Registration ends promptly at noon Mar 16, 2024
Configuration: Two Straights CW
Format: Warm-up / Qualifying / Heat / Main
***** LO206 Senior Weight has changed to 360 *****
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00am Checkin/Registration, Pits and PreTech Open
- 8:25am Registration Closed
- 8:30am Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Pit Vehicle Gate closes after Drivers Meeting
- 9:00am Warm-up by Group
- Qualifying by Group
- Heat race by Group
- Mains by Group
You will receive member pricing automatically if you have an active PKRA Membership that doesn't expire prior to the race. (Non-Member pricing always shown to catch any unusual situations). Please allow up to 5 business days to join or renew your membership.
PKRA uses NKA rules with some local adjustment (e.g. PKRA requires neck braces for all drivers), and manufacturer rules for engine tech. Please familiarize yourself with all PKRA racing requirements at https://www.pkra.com/racing and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes/ before you register. A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA.
Pit Pass Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. Wristbands for the driver are included with registration. A free public spectator area is available with bleachers outside the pit area, where Pit Pass Wristbands are not required, but the food vendor (if present) is inside the pit area and requires a pit pass to access.
Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current. If you rent your transponder, you'll still need to create a vehicle, but leave the transponder number blank.
Up to two Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availability). Members may alternatively choose to purchase up to four race day pit spots for the duration of their membership through the membership event. Back Row pit spots are free on race day, but may also be reserved with membership. See https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/MSR-Pit-Map.pdf for Membership Pit Spot Reservations.
Camping is again allowed for a modest fee only in the north/northeast of the outside parking lot (not in the pits) per county regulations. There are no hookups available there. Trailers may also be left overnight in the pit area for a modest fee. There is no dumping of anything anywhere in the park, including grey water. See https://www.pkra.com/park-overnight-rules/ and Misc Services Race Day Prices for details.
Please review race day procedures for more detail at https://www.pkra.com/racing/#Race-Day-Procedures
Fuel Cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.
For those new to MotorsportReg:
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. Registering multiple family member drivers is easily done from a single log-in if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You may register multiple drivers before completing check-out, but they are considered individual registrations.
- Please do not create duplicate account profiles, as it becomes extremely confusing for yourself and PKRA, often for years to come. Memberships are associated to a particular account profile.
- Registration will force unique Kart numbers within a class. Before selecting a number, please review both the current member Kart # Reservations List as well as past seasons usage to select a number not currently being used (see Points and/or Race Results). Members may request kart number reservations at email@example.com (Driver, Class, Kart Number) for no additional charge.
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through firstname.lastname@example.org.