PKRA Club Race - Summer #6 - Oct 22, 2022Phoenix Kart Racing Association
About this event
PKRA 2022 Summer Series - Club Race #6 - July 30, 2022 - To Be Re-Run Oct 22, 2022
Pre-Registration ended at 4:00pm July 29, 2022
Configuration: Vintage Short Track CW
Format: Qualifying / Heat / Main
Only those who registered for the Event (Online or Onsite) may compete.
Previously run Qualifying will be nullified, and Qualifying will be run / re-run for all.
No points will be given for those who do not compete on Oct 22, as the previous qualifying has been nullified.
Race Day Schedule Oct 22, 2022
- 1:00pm Checkin/Registration, Pits and PreTech Open
- 3:00pm Warm-up - Green/White/Checker. Grid order by Season Points
- 5min after warm-up ends: Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Pit Vehicle Gate closes after Drivers Meeting
- Qualifying - Grid order by Season Points
- Heat race by Group
- Mains by Group
Please review race day procedures at https://www.pkra.com/racing/#Race-Day-Procedures, and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes/.
You will receive member pricing automatically if you have an active PKRA Membership that doesn't expire prior to the race. (Non-Member pricing always shown to catch any unusual situations). Please allow up to 5 business days to join or renew your membership.
PKRA uses NKA rules with some local adjustment (e.g. PKRA requires neck braces for all drivers), and manufacturer rules for engine tech. Please familiarize yourself with PKRA racing requirements at https://www.pkra.com/racing and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes/ before you register. A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA.
Pit Pass Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. Wristbands for the driver are included with registration. A free public spectator area is available with bleachers outside the pit area, where Pit Pass Wristbands are not required.
Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current. If you rent your transponder, you'll still need to create a vehicle, but leave the transponder number blank.
Up to two Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availability). Members may alternatively choose to purchase up to four race day pit spots for the duration of their membership through the membership event. Back Row pit spots are free on race day, but may also be reserved with membership. See https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/MSR-Pit-Map.pdf for Membership Pit Spot Reservations.
Please review race day procedures for more detail at https://www.pkra.com/racing/#Race-Day-Procedures
Fuel Cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.
For those new to MotorsportReg:
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. Registering multiple family member drivers is easily done from a single log-in if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You may register multiple drivers before completing check-out, but they are considered individual registrations.
- Please do not create duplicate account profiles, as it becomes extremely confusing for yourself and PKRA. Membereships are associated to a particular account profile
- Registration will force unique Kart numbers within a class. Before selecting a number, please review past seasons usage to select a number not currently being used (see Points or Race Results). Members may request kart number reservations at email@example.com ( Driver, Class, Kart Number).
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through firstname.lastname@example.org.