About this event
The Pitt Race Car Control Clinic is designed to educate drivers on how to minimize panic reactions and replace them with rational car control skills. Today’s roads have faster cars, more traffic, and more distractions. Unpredictable situations can occur in a split second and rational, reactionary responses can help minimize and prevent accidents. The Car Control Clinic is a program that is equipped to give drivers real-world practice that can save lives. This course is designed to introduce drivers to situations that require learned reactionary responses. The program features emergency braking, reaction braking, swerve-to-avoid, and reversing.
Nov. 21, 9 am-1 pm
This half-day training session is designed for new or experienced drivers to reach a higher confidence level behind the wheel.
$250 if you’re using your own car
$400 if you’re using one of our fleet cars.
If you have any questions, please call: 724-535-1000
Gift Cards Available.
- Drivers must possess a valid driver's permit or state-issued driver's license (Anyone under 18 requires a parental consent form to be signed at registration).
- Shoes that cover the entire foot must be worn while on track. (No sandals, heels, crocs, etc.)
- Participants are suggested to use their own vehicle. Pitt Race does have a fleet of cars available for an additional cost.
- Please have your car clean and void of anything rolling around that could cause an issue during the exercises.
Pitt Race has the following Sunoco Fuels available. Credit card payment is accepted at the pump.
- Leaded 110 Octane
- Unleaded 100 Octane
- Premium Unleaded 93 Octane