About this event
Have you ever wanted to have a professional video of you in your car on a real race track? This Event will give you an exclusive opportunity to have a professional production team video you in your car on track! We will also feature a half-track day with 4 full-pace track sessions and classroom time to attendees, with available in-car instruction. All makes and models welcome!
Check out https://www.speed-patrol.com/ for more information on the production team and their highlight reel.
Pricing is only $185 for the track day or $425 for a track day AND a private 1 on 1 video shoot of your car on track! Spots will be very limited to ensure ample shooting and track time.
Track Day and Promo Video Pricing includes:
- A 1/2 day at the track with instruction and classroom sessions (4 full pace sessions)
- Private time on track with the production crew
- A fully edited promo video of you in your car.
Basic requirements include:
- Licensed drivers aged 16 and up (under 18? parent or guardian must accompany you)
- Helmet, rated Snell 2015 or better (you can rent one from us if you do not have one)
- Your track-worthy passenger car (such as sedan, coupe, station wagon, etc.) No SUVS, no pick-ups, no vans permitted
- Advanced/Intermediate drivers welcome to bring their track cars
Before each event, drivers will need to perform a Tech Inspection on their car. This is required before each and every event, even if you just looked at your car last week or last month. This is for the safety of our instructors, your fellow drivers, and most of all - for you. This inspection can be done by you, your friends, or any qualified mechanic. Note that in-car fire extinguisher is no longer required. Remember that driving your car on a real race track will involve some wear and tear on your vehicle. You'll need to look over your car after the event in case of tire or brake wear, etc.
BYOC (Bring Your Own Car) allows individuals to use their own cars for high performance driving school at the MotorSport Ranch. Our BYOC program caters to many drivers - beginner to advanced. We provide three separate levels grouped by experience, each with their own curriculum - Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Our single day program provides classroom instruction sessions along with up to 2 hours of track time. Track sessions are spread throughout the day so you can learn in the classroom and then practice what you've learned on the track. The learning is progressive, so by the end of the track event you will have come a long way!
The Novice program is for drivers who are new to driving on a racing circuit, or only have one or two previous events. The program includes classroom instruction throughout the day, on-track drills to help you learn some basic skills before you drive at speed, in-car instruction, and of course several sessions at speed.
The Intermediate program is tailored towards drivers who have mastered the basics, and includes classroom instruction throughout the day with helpful feedback on techniques and driving lines, as well as in-car instruction and driver evaluation.
The Advanced group is for experienced drivers. In-car instruction is still available and encouraged, and classroom time is more specific, with the focus on fine tuning of skills using advanced techniques. We also have access to data logging where the driver's line is overlaid on the track map so the specific areas of improvement can be viewed and addressed.
The BYOC program runs rain or shine, and driving on a wet track is one of the most beneficial exercises to help advance your driving skills at any experience level.
Purchases are subject to non-refundable conditions. Terms and restrictions apply, including ANY and ALL reasons, including problems with your car, date conflicts, illness, and any other conceivable reason.
1) Cancellation/Date Change 28 days or more prior to event - Min $25 cancellation fee, with up to 80% refund.
2) Cancellation/Date Change 27 - 14 days prior to an event - Min $25 cancellation fee, with up to 50% refund.
3) Cancellation/Date Change 13 - 0 days prior to an event - no refund.
4) We reserve the right but not the obligation to keep a wait list for its exclusive benefit and not to bail you out if you can't or don't want to attend an event.
Apex Driving Academy events run in almost weather conditions! Don't be put off by a forecast for rain - driving in the rain is an excellent learning experience, and will help improve your driving skills in all conditions.