About this event
Welcome to the PCA - Orange Coast Region Driver Education (DE) Events
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2ND, 2017
STREETS OF WILLOW
3500 75 th St W, Rosamond, CA 93560
If you have been doing Autocrosses and are ready to step up your game you will not be disappointed! There is definitely a thrill getting your car up to speed on a big track. If you have never been on a track, you can sign up as a student and be mentored by one of our experienced instructors, If you feel a little apprehensive, you will be more comfortable after completing our classroom education/tips and on-track exercises with your instructor.
- Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account; your account can only be used to register yourself, NOT Your Co-Drivers!
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
- Cancelation policy: If Cancelation is received prior to Registration close on motorsportreg.com you will not be charged.
- Cancelations after registration close will be charged $25.
- Event day walk-ons will be only 'as available' for a fee of $175; CASH ONLY. Please confirm interest for availability prior to Event.
Event Hotel - TBD.
- Gates Open - 6:00
- Tech Inspection -6:30-7:15
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting - 7:45-8:15
- First Car Out - 8:30
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior Experience is always nice but not needed, a desire to enjoy your Porsche in a more Brisk fashion is all that is need.
Instructors (provided by OCR) may be required for drivers with less than 4 AX and/or Driving School Events.
Instructors may be requested by experienced drivers as available
Event Preparation Guidelines
Guidelines available at: http://www.pcaocr.com/userfiles/file/DE%20Prep%20Guidelines(v2).pdf
All entrants must present a completed Tech Inspection form to the Tech Inspection Team at the event.
The form can be found at: http://www.pcaocr.com/userfiles/file/SampleTechForm.pdf
Pre-Tech'd Stamped forms can be presented directly to Registration.
We strongly encourage all drivers to have their cars checked out, ‘Pre-Teched’, prior to Driving events; details at: http://www.pcaocr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64
PCAOCR PreTech Stations are on the PCAOCR website: http://www.pcaocr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63 http://www.pcaocr.com
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED - A very limited number of loaner helmets will be available at the Event