About this event
Registration is Open
A “Once in a lifetime” experience!
Meet – Speak with - Listen to – Take your picture with Patrick Long, Porsche’s ONLY American factory driver.
Patrick Long is one of the most accomplished sports car drivers of his generation. From 2003 to 2021 Patrick served as the lone American driver on Porsche’s roster of factory drivers. He has won some of the world’s biggest sports car races – 24 Hours of Le Mans, Rolex 24 at Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, Petit Le Mans, and the 12 Hours of Bathurst. Currently he is a Brand Ambassador for Porsche Cars North America and a Competition Advisor for Porsche Motorsport NA.
Have you attended
Patrick is the creator of , a celebration of air-cooled Porsches, and a highly regarded auto event.
- 3-Time ALMS GT2 Champion
- 2-Time Pirelli World Challenge GT Champion
- IMSA Endurance Cup Driver’s Champion
This TechEd will cover:
- How an American became a Porsche factory driver.
- Patrick’s greatest races
- Legendary: Drivers – Teams – Owners - Tracks - Cars
- Best drivers Patrick raced against & why?
- Best drivers Patrick drove with & why?
- Patrick’s favorite: Races - Cars - Tracks
- Driving tips for street and track?
- Autograph & Picture sessions
- See a famous Porsche race car like Patrick raced.
- Saturday October 28th
- 8:00 am Doors Open
- 9:30 am Program Begins
- 1:00 pm Program Ends
- 2:15 pm Autograph Session Ends
- 2:30 pm TechEd Ends
- Coffee - Donuts - Refreshments are included in price
Chris’s German Auto Service
9107 151st Ave. Northeast
Redmond, WA 98052
Charity Event – Automotive Scholarship
- $59.00 per adult Pre-Register
- $15.00 per student Pay at the door.
- OPEN to the Public.
- You DO NOT need to be a PCA or PNWR member to attend.
To Pre-Register & Pre-Pay:
- Look at bottom of page… Click on… BLACK “Register Now” button.
- Follow… “Prompts”
- Create an account… if you DO NOT have an account.
- Pre-Register & Pre-Pay
Manage your Registration:
- Registration CLOSES Tuesday October 24th
- CANCELATIONS accepted until Tuesday October 24th
- Your CREDIT CARD will be CHARGED Wednesday October 25th
Email… email@example.com or 425-836-3963
All attendees are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the Porsche Club ...but you really should consider it. It's about the people.