About this event
June 19th, 2021 - 9am to 5pm @ Toronto Motorsports Park
We are pleased to host two special events on Saturday, June 19th at Toronto Motorsports Park:
- Our first event will be a private lapping day from 9am - 12pm where you can shake off the rust of the off season with the PADA team. Our instructors will be on hand to provide ad hoc guidance from the pit area (no in car instruction provided due to COVID protocols).
- Our second event will be a auto slalom event from 1pm - 5pm where competitors can do up to 5 runs on a high speed custom course at Toronto Motorsports Park.
Please Note: Spectators will not be permitted at the event due to COVID restrictions
We will have a number of vendors on hand to provide guidance, specials and advice on car modifications, setups etc.
You can sign up for either event separately or both events for a discounted rate. We are looking forward to seeing everyone out to kick off the season!
- A Snell (SA/M) Certified helmet is required for the Auto Slalom event
- Helmet are not required but highly suggested for private lapping event (Exceptions: Helmets are mandatory for Convertibles, Cars equipped with aftermarket roll bars)
- You will be driving your own vehicle, so please make sure it is mechanically fit for use on the track such as:
- Oil has topped up and changed recently
- Brakes have been checked and fluid flushed ideally within last 12 months
- Tires have tread and no damage, bulges etc.
- A full tank of fuel (no fuel available on site)
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a G1 license