About this event
PADA 2022 Autoslalom Series Powered by Hagerty
The series is focused on providing a safe, legal and fun place for drivers to explore the limits of their vehicle and driving skill. All drivers regardless of experience and skill are welcome to test their skills against the clock and their follow competitors.
- Voucher for a FREE set of Tires
- Vouchers for FREE sets of Hawk Brake pads
- 5L jugs of Motus XS oil
- $100 vouchers for labour at Adrena Garage
- $50 vouchers for professional drone photography/videography by Aerial Performance Media
- And more!
As an added bonus anybody who registers for the whole series gets an additional 10 entries in the draw for prizes.
****GET SIGNED UP TODAY!****
Brought to you by Pinnacle Advanced Driving Academy and the following sponsors:
- Northern Peformance
- Adrena Garage
- Aerial Performance Media
- Dave's Garage - Miata Specialist
- Foreign Automotive
Bronte Go Station Parking Lot (North Lot)
2104 Wyecroft Rd., Oakville, Ontario
Event 1: Sunday, July 3rd
Event 2: Sunday, July 17th
Event 3: Sunday, July 31st
Event 4: Saturday, August 20th
Event 5: Saturday, September 3rd
Event 6: Sunday, September 25th
- 8:30am - Registration Opens
- 9:30am - Mandatory Driver's Meeting
- 10:00am - First Car on Course
- 4:30pm - Last Car on Course
Our Series Offers:
- A 200,000 SQFT+ lot with smooth pavement and no lamp posts or barriers to avoid (maybe a few cones though)
- FREE in car instruction provided by Pinnacle Advanced Driving Academy
- Precision timing equipment and real time results
- Over $2500 in prizes provided by sponsors to be won
- On site vendors
- The Adrena Garage "Pit Stop" on site mobile garage including - Performance Tech Inspections, Wheel & Brake Swaps and Emergency Repairs
- Live real time streaming "chase cam" footage on big screen TV in the paddock area provided by Aerial Performance Media (Individual footage available for purchase as well)
Participants vehicles will be grouped into classes for competition based on their original performance specifications plus any modifications done to the vehicle. Event organizers will place cars into the appropriate class for the event based the information provided at registration.
- R-Stock - Lower performance Front Engine Rear Wheel drive, Mid Engine Rear Wheel drive and All Wheel Drive cars
- R-Mod - "R-Stock" class cars with modifications
- F-Stock - Lower performance Front Engine Front Wheel drive cars
- F-Mod - "F-Mod" class cars with modifications
- Performance - High performance cars with any drivetrain layout
- Prepped - Race cars, one off's and highly modified cars from all of the above listed classes
For more info on classing please click this link: Classing Info
- Helmets are required for the event, loaner helmets are not available
- Minimum is a Snell M2010 or SA2010 helmet for all drivers and passengers
- Must be a minimum of 19 years of age to compete
- All competitors must have a FULL valid driver's license (no learner permits).
- All drivers must display their competition number on both sides of their car.
- Passengers must be minimum of 18 years of age or older and must sign the waiver (available at registration on the day of the event).
- All cars will run in numeric order (1, 2, 3, 4 ...).
- Marshalling duties are required for all competitors.
- Any practicing and/or warming up of tires in adjacent properties and/or parking lots will result in disqualification from the event and series. Deliberate "burn outs" and "smoke shows' will also result in disqualification from the event.
- All competitors must attend the driver’s meeting prior to the start of each event.
- The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason
- Two driver cars should only have one number visible while on course. Shoe polish, tape or magnets are acceptable.
- If sharing a car, each driver must register and pay separately. Please make sure the shared vehicle is shown on both drivers' MotorsportReg.com profile/garage
- Be sure your vehicle is good condition prior to participating in the event
- Events run rain or shine