About this event
Information: This is not your usual THSCC rallycross. This event is operating under NASA Hyperfest sanction and all registrations are through Hyperfest website.
>>> NASA Hyperfest - Rallycross <<<
BRING A HELMET - WE HAVE LIMITED LOANER HELMETS DUE TO COVID
We will be paying close attention to the weather leading up to this event since the site has hills and somme areas that can become too muddy and slippery for vehicles and there may not be adequate towing capacity present.
The THSCC rallycross has run on these courses in the past and they are very fun ro drive.
Note that due to COVID requirements we encourage all participants to bring masks for use during group meetings and when social distancing is not possible. Masks will be required during meetings and if social distancing cannot be guaranteed. All participants should bring a suitable mask and hand sanitizer (we will have some emergency supplies, but this should be in everyone's supply kit now.)
Directions can be found HERE - once you arrive at the facility, parking will be to the left of the existing trailer.
If you have a pump sprayer with water please feel free to bring that along; the grass is dry this time of year and an unnamed individual tried to set the grass on fire with his catalytic converter plus it can be handy for cleaning mud from windshields and radiators.
We hope to see you there!
- All entrants: $60
- We dol not plan to be handling cash at the site, so please pre-register and pay through NASA Hyperfest
|Gates Open||7:00 AM|
|Tech Inspection||8:00 - 8:30 AM|
|Registration Check-In||8:00 - 8:30 AM|
|Drivers' Meeting||8:30 AM|
|First Car Off||9:15 AM|
Your car should be technically inspected BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas pedals.
- Hubcaps and center caps on wheels should be removed. If your hubcaps mount to the wheel and are held in place by the lug nuts, then they can stay on, otherwise they should be removed.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2005 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets. NO LOANER HELMETS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.