About this event
Please read the COVID rules from The Ridge, here: COVID
The Ridge is also asking you to sign an online waiver.
This is a track waiver.
You will still need to go to Registration & sign the SCCA waiver & get your wristband.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!
WE'RE GOING RACING AGAIN
OREGON & NORTHWEST REGIONS TOGETHER
Please join us at The Ridge for a
Double Regional/Vintage/Track Event weekend
June 6-7, 2020
The event consists of Qualify/Race and Track Events
on Saturday and Sunday.
Double Regionals/Vintage for only $395 (2 Qualifys + 2 Races!).
Track Events (three 20-minute sessions!) only $150 each day!
Either Regional is a Regional Qualifier for the 2020 National Runoffs at Road America.
Test Day on Friday, June 5, conducted by Turn2Lapping. Sign up on motorsportreg here: Turn 2
Weekend Schedule available here: schedule
Supplemental Regs available here soon:
SCCA Sanction Numbers: 20-R-xxxx, 20-VINT-xxxx, 20-TERG-xxxx
Questions? Contact Registrar at email@example.com or 503-206-6391.
Thank you for using the MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Oregon Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Oregon Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
1. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
2. Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
3. Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
4. Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
5. If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
6. Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have questions about the event, please call the Oregon Region SCCA office at 503-206-6391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the next page:
add or select
your vehicle. Please be sure there is a transponder number associated with that vehicle or be prepared to provide the number at Registration. (Note: Transponders are required for all Oregon Region events except SCCA Track Events.)