About this event
Test & Tune Thursday July 27, 2023
Hosted by Turn2 Lapping
Track will open Thursday for drivers to enter.
Test & Tune is from 9AM to 4PM with one hour for lunch.
NWMS Supplemental Regulations 2023
- Open to all cars eligible under ICSCC regulations.
- This event is organized under 2023 ICSCC Competition Regulations and all who enter QRP (Qlispé Raceway Park) are subject to them. Northwest Motorsports reserves the right to refuse entry to this event at any time.
- Registration Hours: 4:00pm-6:00pm Thursday, 7:00am-12:00pm Friday, 7:00am-12:30pm Saturday, and 7:30am-10:00am Sunday.
- Express Tech is available at registration for drivers with a 2023 Annual Tech, and/or safety gear/gear tech sticker.
- People under the age of 16 years old are not allowed in the hot pits, pre-grid or on victory laps. Children less than 12 years old must have direct adult supervision at all times.
- A current minor release form, signed by an authorized adult must be on record for all minor participants at QRP.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be allowed in the spectator area and only after the track closes.
- The scales will be open one hour before any qualifying or race session.
- Users of bicycles and small-motorized vehicles may have riding privileges revoked at any time by the Race Chairman. During hot track hours, no one under the age of 12 years old is allowed to operate bicycles or scooters.
- Refueling is not allowed in pre-grid. Fueling in the hot pits requires a crew member assigned to operate a fire bottle. Excess spillage (greater than 5” in diameter) will result in a fine of $100.
- No smoking in hot pits, pre-grid or any QRP building.
- Paddock area, all fire lanes and pre-grid roads must remain clear.
- Damage to the track, grounds, buildings, etc regardless of the cause, will be charged to the driver responsible. Damage to any equipment or devices used by the sanctioning body (ICSCC) or sponsoring club (NWMS) to conduct this race, regardless of the cause, will be charged to the driver responsible.
- All entrants for this event should have in their possession an empty, sealable container or containers, capable of holding 2 gallons, to be used to remove all oil, cleaners, brake fluid, etc from QRP. There will not be waste-oil drums provided.
- Anyone caught dumping oil at the raceway will be fined and banned from the raceway.
- No tires are to be left at QRP. Any tires left at QRP will result in a fine of $100 per tire.
- The racing “hot pits” are defined as that area under the control of Hot Pits personnel. It is required that any person over the “pit wall” during practice, qualifying or races shall wear long pants, shirts that cover shoulders, and shall not be barefoot or wear open toed/heeled shoes. At one minute warning, pre-grid becomes a “hot” area. At that time, pre-grid must be cleared of all crew, support personnel and spectators.
- All cars that are towed into the paddock are subject to being dropped off in impound. Drivers must wear all required driver’s safety equipment before they are allowed to enter track, while they are on track, beyond positive protection, under flat tow, or in the hot pits area.
- Blendline - you are required to stay on the right side of the white blend line until the blend line ends. This is required every time you enter the racetrack other than race out lap with race official splitting cars.
- Everyone is required to wear a wristband for entry into track. After Friday, no one will be allowed to enter without a wristband ($1 fee per wristband replacement).
- Drivers are responsible at all times for their crew.
- Drivers meetings will be held on the hillside east of the QRP buildings.
- 5 mph speed limit in the paddock.
- Pets are welcome, but must be leashed at all times and under the control of someone 18 years of age or older. Please clean up after your animal.
- Authorized vehicles only on the race course at any time. No motorized vehicles of any kind permitted at any time on the racecourse without permission or authorization from ICSCC officials.
- The race schedule may be altered by the Race Chairman due to emergency conditions.
- Staggered start and split start requests shall be submitted to the Race Steward at least one hour prior to the race.
Qlispé Raceway Park
Airway Heights, WA