About this event
NWMS Supplemental Regulations 2023
- This event is organized under 2023 ICSCC Competition Regulations and all who enter QRP (Qlispé Raceway Park) are subject to them. Northwest Motorsports reserves the right to refuse entry to this event at any time.
- People under the age of 16 years old are not allowed in the hot pits, pre-grid or on victory laps. Children less than 12 years old must have direct adult supervision at all times.
- A current minor release form, signed by an authorized adult must be on record for all minor participants at QRP.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be allowed in the spectator area and only after the track closes.
- Users of bicycles and small-motorized vehicles may have riding privileges revoked at any time by the Race Chairman. During hot track hours, no one under the age of 12 years old is allowed to operate bicycles or scooters.
- No smoking in hot pits, pre-grid or any QRP building.
- Paddock area, all fire lanes and pre-grid roads must remain clear.
- Damage to the track, grounds, buildings, etc regardless of the cause, will be charged to the volunteer responsible. Damage to any equipment or devices used by the sanctioning body (ICSCC) or sponsoring club (NWMS) to conduct this race, regardless of the cause, will be charged to the volunteer responsible.
- The racing “hot pits” are defined as that area under the control of Hot Pits personnel. It is required that any person over the “pit wall” during practice, qualifying or races shall wear long pants, shirts that cover shoulders, and shall not be barefoot or wear open toed/heeled shoes. At one minute warning, pre-grid becomes a “hot” area. At that time, pre-grid must be cleared of all crew, support personnel and spectators.
- Everyone is required to wear a wristband for entry into track. After Friday, no one will be allowed to enter without a wristband ($1 fee per wristband replacement).
- Authorized vehicles only on the race course at any time. No motorized vehicles of any kind permitted at any time on the racecourse without permission or authorization from ICSCC officials.
- The race schedule may be altered by the Race Chairman due to emergency conditions.
Willow the Wisp Lombardi
Qlispé Raceway Park
Airway Heights, WA