About this event
NorthWest Mini Moto Presents: A TCKC moto-only lapping event!
Join us for 24 hours of moto-only lapping at TCKC. Mini moto and supermoto only. Displacement limits and bike restrictions are per Cascadia Supermoto and NorthWest Mini Moto rules. ASPHALT ONLY - no dirt this time. Track will open at 4PM Friday and shut down by 11PM, and will re-open Saturday until 4PM. Camping is available.
Event fee is $50, cash or credit card payment on site. Mini moto and supermoto only. Displacement limits and bike restrictions are per Cascadia Supermoto and NorthWest Mini Moto rules. ASPHALT ONLY - the dirt section will NOT be open.
- No glycol-based coolant (water and surfactant treatment like Water Wetter only)
- Oil drain plug must be wired or siliconed.
- Oil fill plug must be wired or siliconed
- Catch can for crankcase vent and carburetor drains
- Footpeg sliders for all motorcycles with folding footpegs
- Bark busters (w/ two-point attachments) for motorcycles with fixed handlebars.
- Axle sliders for any motorcycle larger than 160cc OR any NWMM Open-class motorcycle.
- Motorcycle must be in generally good operating condition with adequate tires, brake pads, etc.
- If in doubt, contact NorthWest Mini Moto at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.