About this event
A fun 65-mile route departing from the Target parking lot in Petaluma, heading out Washington St/Bodega Avenue past the USCG Station at Two-Rock, then swing north at the town of Tomales before doubling back east on Fallon Road to join up with Valley Ford Rd heading towards the coast. But wait, before we reach the water we will take a short detour north at Valley Ford up to intersect Bodega Highway and then rejoin Highway 1 at the town of Bodega. The group will head up coastal Highway 1 toward Jenner at the mouth of the Russian River before heading east along the banks of the river to our destination in Monte Rio.
Nice wide, smooth roads to enjoy the Porsche driving experience. Lunch will be on their covered, outside patio in the back. Select from one of four menu options during the registration process.
Arrive by 9:30, 401 Kenilworth Drive, Petaluma (off Washington St off ramp of Highway 101). There is a Starbucks inside the front doors as well as multi-stall his and her restrooms.
Drivers meeting will be at 9:45 am, departing 10:00 am.
We will again have two run-groups (depending on the number of entires, we may have multiple car groups within each of the two categories below if necessary).
- Group 1 will be for drivers familiar with the west county route and familiar with the Redwood Region lead-follow format, pace, practices and procedures.
- Group 2 will be for drivers not familiar with west county route and/or have little or no experience with the Redwood Region lead-follow nuances.
Please note that all attendees must pre-register and sign the liability waiver and communicable disease waiver by using the SpeedWaiver link process.
The link to send your passenger(s) is: https://pcaredwood.speedwaiver.com/euodr
If you have not used SpeedWaiver before, the process is as follows:
- Each person accesses the link above (if not already done through this MSR registration process) on any browser.
- Each person enters their name and their smartphone number.
- Each person will receive a text message to their smartphone with a link that will bring them to the SpeedWaiver site and, using their fingers to sign, will sign both the waivers that appear.
- Each person will take a selfie with their smartphone confirming it is them. These photos are NOT broadcast over the internet but are only used internally on the MSR site.
- This process can only be used for adult participants. If there are questions about minor children, please contact the organizer at email@example.com