About this event
Please join us for Turkey Bowl, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Friday, November 24, 2023
- Sound Limit 103db
- Rain or Shine!
- All makes welcome, no open wheel
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Passengers 18 years and older allowed in some sessions
- 20-25 minutes sessions
- No over night camping in the paddock Thursday Night or Friday Night
- Garage rental through the track. Complete the Garage Rental Agreement and bring to the track with you.
- Car Requirements: Tech Form and Car Requirements
*Convertibles require roll bar or factory installed rollover protection. Cobras with 3-point bars OK, no passengers allowed.
- 7am - 8am Registration Open (Garage 20)
- 8am - Mandatory Drivers Meeting (Near the stairs by Garage 20)
- 9am - Open Track
- 12pm - 1pm Lunch Break
- 1pm - 4:30(ish) Open Track
No refunds for cancellations received within 14 days of the start of the event. Cancellations prior to the cutoff date will be issued less 5% processing fee. This event will take place rain or shine!
Current Members - please make sure you have entered your membership number into your MotorsportsReg profile and that you have paid your annual dues. (My Account > My Information > scroll down to Club Memberships > click on Nor Cal Shelby (edit) > enter your membership number) If you do not remember your membership number, please contact Membership via email: email@example.com
Event Members - as part of your registration, you will be prompted to become an Event-Member for $20. With this membership you will receive an email copy of our Driven magazine. At the end of 90 days you will receive an email invitation to become an annual member for $48.
- All drivers and passengers must comply with the NorCal SAAC Open Track Rules.
- All drivers must provide emergency medical information on MotorSportsReg.com (Dashboard>My Account>Medical>Edit my medical info)
- All drivers must complete the waiver electronically through the registration page.
- For your saftey, all drivers must complete the Medical information on MotorSportsReg.com. (Dashboard>My Account >Click your name >medical >Edit my medical info)
- All open track cars must have a tech inspection prior to the event. Print the Tech Form and bring it to the track.
All cars must display a car number. 1, 2 or 3-digit numbers only (no alphabetic or other characters). The digits must be at least 10 inches high with a 1 inch wide stroke and be in a strongly contrasting color to the color of the car. Shoe polish on the windows will not be permitted. This number must be displayed on the car at all times while on the track. It must be displayed on both sides at a minimum. An additional location on the hood is recommended.
Car preparation and technical inspection are the responsibility of the participant. During the registration process, all drivers must affirm that their cars have been inspected and prepared for the event. OTEC officials may inspect cars, at their sole discretion, at an event and any car judged to fail the inspection will not be allowed on the track. All cars participating must present a completed and signed copy of the Tech Form.
Drivers and passengers are required to have the following attire:
- Fireproof Gloves
- Long-sleeve cotton shirt
- Full-length pants
- Non-melting shoes
- Helmet with a SNELL rating of SA2015 and M2015 and newer. **No DOT only helmets.**
- Read more here: Safety Requirements
More on the RULES & SAFETY visit our website HERE.