About this event
Sunday Autocross - Pre registration only (No walk-in's).
Registration for this event is closed and we are now planning the heats.
Registration closes Friday at 7 PM two days prior to event.
If new to autocross, please watch this video: Autocross basics
Cost to register:
- SCCA member: $50
- Non SCCA member: $65 (Fee incudes a temporary SCCA weekend membership)
Payment: Required when registering
Refund policy: No refunds. A credit for a future autocross event will be given if you cancel by 10 PM the day before the event. Cancelations or no-snows on the day of the event will not receive refunds or credits.
Location: Moore Airfield, Ayer Ma. (The entrance is at 90 Fitchburg Rd. Ayer, Ma)
Planned Schedule: (Please do not sign up if you can not stay the full day)
- Gates Open: 7:00 AM
- Driver Check-in: 7:00 - 8:00 AM
- Tech Inspection: 7:15 - 8:00 AM
- Course Walks: 7:45 - 8:30 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 8:45 AM
- First Car Off: 9:15 AM
- Trophy presentation: 5:00 - 5:30 PM
New for 2022: Digital Waivers for SCCA members: You can set up an annual digital waiver for driver check-in rather than signing the waiver form - Digital Anual Waiver instructions
Car Classing and Rules:
SCCA rules See Appendix A in the '2022 Solo Rules' to determine car classing
Vehicle Eligibility: No Jeeps, pickups, trucks, SUV's or Shifter karts.
Region Rule Information (Note: The Sound Limit at Devens is 90db measured at 75 feet.)
- Please do not use a members 'class number' shown in this class list.
- Members: if you add a class number to this list and someone registers using your class #, contact email@example.com to have it reassigned.
License: A driver's license or learners permit valid in the U.S. is required. (Permit requirements must be followed)
Helmets: 2022 Helmet Certification Be prepared to show the sticker at tech inspection. It is located behind the protective padding inside the helmet.
Loaner helmets are available if you do not have a helmet meeting the 2022 SCCA requirements. (Note that Snell 2005 is no longer usable and ECE helmets expire at the end of 2022)
Tech Inspection: Your car must be in good condition and it must pass an on-site technical inspection to participate. Vehicle tech-Inspection requirements
Novice drivers: No passengers other than registered co-drivers or SCCA instructors.
Visitors: Family, friends, or guests are welcome at no cost, and may sign the waiver and enter the site any time during the day.
Covid 19: SCCA NER adheres to Massachusetts and Deven's Covid requirements (subject to change)
- Masks are optional
- Bring a mask in case your work assignment requires wearing a mask. (Example: Working inside the timing truck)
- Practice social distancing - 6 feet minimum
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid before the event, please cancel. You will be given a credit to attend another event.
- Shared equipment will be sanitized between heats
- Port-a-potties will be sanitized periodically during the event
- We suggest bringing a pen to sign the waiver, or completing an annual waiver - Digital Anual Waiver instructions