About this event
NEOHIO SCCA is excited to announce that we have a new venue with over 9 acres of pavement that is next door to the Cleveland Hopkins Airport! We will be holding our first Solo Points Event of 2022 at the I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio!
This event is sponsored by:
According to the current guidelines of the I-X Center, all participants and spectators must pre-register. Only registered participants and spectators are permitted. If you have not pre-registered, you will not be permitted onto the facility. When you arrive, please use the east entrance.
Participants will be allowed to go off-site for lunch. There are several restaurants within 15 minutes of the I-X Center. However, packed lunches are highly recommended since the schedule may be modified. Autocross is an all-day event. Please plan accordingly.
This event is limited to 100 participants. Register early to confirm your spot.
|8:00AM||Check-In & Tech opens|
Course open for walking.
Listen for announcements regarding a guided course walk.
Mandatory Driver's meeting.
Driving heats posted, and worker positions assigned.
|10:00AM||First car on course for Heat 1.|
|After final run, Heat 1||Break for lunch, 30 minutes.|
|After lunch||First car on course for Heat 2.|
|After final run, Heat 2||
Awards ceremony and unofficial results after course breakdown.
Official results will be posted online within 2-3 days.
|6:00PM||All participants must be out of the facility.|
|Pre-pay online only|
(includes weekend member fee)
- This event is pre-registration only due to venue regulations! All participants and spectators must be pre-registered to gain entry into the facility. No walkups or non-registered spectators will be allowed on-site.
- All participants need to bring their valid, state-issued driver's license to check-in/registration. SCCA members need to bring their membership card.
- Your car number and class must be displayed clearly on both sides of the vehicle. Please avoid putting numbers on the windows. Those working in the timing trailer need to be able to identify your car at a distance at speed.
- Event is held rain or shine, with exception to dangerous weather conditions such as thunderstorms or tornadoes. Dress appropriately.
- Canopies over 100 square feet will not be permitted.
- During tech and during the event all cars will be observed for sound limits, 100 decibels measured at approximately 75 feet. If you exceed the limit, you will be given a chance to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, regretfully, we will not allow you to continue running.
- Please, no open headers, and at the very least your car should have mufflers. If you think your car is at risk, do what you can to resolve it either before the event or come prepared to fix it in the paddock. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If it is determined that you cannot run, we will work with you on a credit towards another event.
- Visit our website for more information regarding Solo events, including tips on items to bring.